Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word for the article and either Microsoft Word of PDF for others.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The article is based on the template available at https://www.akademisains.gov.my/asmsj/?mdocs-file=2877 and written in a good British English.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author's Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
Copyright Transfer Agreement
The Academy of Sciences Malaysia (“the Publisher”) will be pleased to publish your article (“the Work”) in the ASM Science Journal (“the Journal”) if the Work is accepted for publication.
By accepting this agreement, the authors transfer all copyright ownership in and relating to the Work, in all forms and media, to the Publisher in the event that the Work is published. The Publisher has the right to edit, revise, abridge, and condense the manuscript.
The authors warrant that the entire Work is original and unpublished; it is submitted only to this Journal and all text, data, figures/tables or other illustrations included in this Work are completely original and unpublished; these have not been previously published or submitted elsewhere in any form or media whatsoever; and the Work does not violate or infringe on any other copyright or other rights related to any other work.
The corresponding author accepts responsibility for submitting this Work on behalf of any and all co-authors. After submitting this Work by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted.
Once this Work is accepted for publication in the Journal, it may NOT be withdrawn.
However, this agreement will be null and void if the Work is not published in the Journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.