Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word for the article and either Microsoft Word of PDF for others.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The article is based on the template available at https://www.akademisains.gov.my/asmsj/?mdocs-file=2877 and written in a good British English.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author's Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
ASM Science Journal is an open-access, peer-reviewed journal. This means that all published articles are freely available to users without charge. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the Publisher or the author, as long as the original work is accurately cited. This is in accordance with the DOAJ definition of open access.
All the articles published in ASM Science Journal are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0). Full articles can be downloaded free of charge for non-commercial purposes.
- Users (Authors and Readers) are allowed to distribute, remix, adapt, and build upon the material in any medium or format. Provided that a link to the license is provided, details of changes made are indicated, and international norms are followed with respect to plagiarism.
- Attribution is given to the author and accurately citing the original source.
- Non-commercial usage of the material (use of materials for commercial purposes are not allowed).
Authors retain the copyright to the articles without restrictions. However, they will grant the ASM Science Journal a non-exclusive license to publish the article, including any abstract, visual abstract, tables, figures, data, and supplemental material (together, the Article). Granting the ASM Science Journal the right of first publishing also qualifies as unrestricted copyright (because there is no restriction imposed by the Publisher on the author’s copyright).
The authors warrant that the entire article is original and unpublished; it is submitted only to ASM Science Journal, and all text, data, figures/tables, or other illustrations included in the article are completely original and unpublished; these have not been previously published or submitted elsewhere in any form or media whatsoever; and the article does not violate or infringe on any other copyright or other rights related to any other published materials. Any materials used in the article for which the authors do not hold the copyright, authors must obtain written permission from the original creator or Publisher to use such materials in the article.
The corresponding author accepts responsibility for submitting the article on behalf of any and all co-authors. After submitting the article by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted.
Once the article is accepted for publication in ASM Science Journal, it may not be withdrawn.
However, this agreement will be null and void if the article is not published in ASM Science Journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.